Klook.com

Sunday, August 13, 2017

Woman of Dignity becomes the most legendary drama because of the two top actresses in it

aqTZs
There are not much dramas in Korea that have lead roles with proper acting skills so far..

The whole drama is centering around these two female characters and not only the role itself, the acting skills of the actresses who play the roles are really great.

It even named as the most legendary K-Drama ever
I just hope that there would be a lot of dramas with quality as good as this drama's..


-Kim Seonah's acting gets me goosebumps all over my body.. That's how great she is..

-The best drama ever..ㅜㅜ Park Bokja is a really unique character..

-Both Park Bokja and Woo Ah Jin roles are really charming and that's why I like this dramaㅋㅋㅋ

-Kim Seonah's acting skill is very very amazing..

-We can always trust in Kim Seonah's acting skills..

-Kim Seonah's acting skill is driving me crazy..ㄷㄷ She's not only beautiful but also has a gorgeous body..

-Kim Seonah is seriously the best..

-I'm running out of words to describe Kim Seonah.. Face, body, acting skills.. She's literally lacking in none of them.

-She's in her 40s and still able to slay the viewers with her excellent acting skills.. I hope she will get to act in similar dramas in the future..

-I like the character because of the characters and more importantly, the casts..

-Kim Seonah never fails to amaze me with her acting skills..

-I once again got goosebumps all over my body because of her today..ㅜㅜ Poor you, Park Bokja..ㅜㅜ

-This is a really great drama.. I watched it just because my mom was watching it, it was beyond my expectation..

-I know right..ㅠㅠ
trazy.com