Klook.com

Tuesday, October 25, 2016

, , ,

Picture of Tzuyu and Jihyo taken by a staff in broadcasting station

So freaking pretty..


-Their faces are so small..ㅠㅠ 

-I've never considered Jihyo as pretty.. But she's really pretty, I was wrong..

-Look at their facial features..

-Whoa.. Tzuyu's face is so freaking small!!

-Oh my goodness.. Their visuals are too unrealistic..

-Whoa.. Jihyo..

-The picture is blurry but they still look pretty in it..

-My friend saw Tzuyu at Yoo Huiyeol's Sketchbook recording and he said he thought he was seeing an angel..

-Hul.. Jihyo is pretty af..

-Jihyo is getting so much prettier these days..

-This is why celebrities are celebrities..

-Wow..

-Jihyo is seriously so prettyㅠㅠ

-The size of Tzuyu's faceㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Pretty girls..

-They.. don't look like real human.. They're too pretty to be realㅠㅠ

-Oh.. Now that I've seen it, they look like each other..

-Oh my god..

-Fairiesㅠㅠ

-Jihyo's eyes are so big..

-I'm going crazy.. Is it possible for a human to be that pretty?
trazy.com