Klook.com

Tuesday, October 25, 2016

, , ,

Fans wish these two celebrities to be in relationship for real

 They look good together..


-I like Park Bogum, so I wouldn't be happy to see them in a relationship..

-I like Irene, so I wouldn't be happy to see them in a relationship.. 

-No.. Joohyun is mine..

-No.. They both are mine..

-No, Park Bogum is my husband..

-They look good together but I wouldn't be happy to see them in a relationship..

-No, they can't be together!! Joohyun is mine!!

-Honestly.. They really look good together..

-Bogum is already dating me, though..?

-No, they can't be in a relationship.. Bogum is already mine^^

-I'm being serious here.. They can't be in relationship because of their religions..

-I won't allow it..

-They look good together but I won't allow them to be in relationship..

-Joohyun is already in a relationship.. With who? With me!!

-Just let them be.. If they are meant to be, they will be,,

-No.. Bogum-ah..

-Joohyun unnie is in a relationship with me..

-Please don't do this~~~~

-They look good togetherㅠㅠㅠ

-No..!

-Ah.. I was expecting Monday Couple to be in this list..

-
trazy.com