Klook.com

Monday, May 9, 2016

, , , ,

Kim Heechul approves his doppelganger

#Jun really resembles Super Junior's Kim Heechul
Thank you! I've actually seen Heechul before during our previous promotions, he looked at me and said 'Oh, you really look a lot like me!'. I didn't know it well at first, but now that I've seen him in real life, this is really shocking.

That was from Seventeen's interview with MyDaily 3 months ago.
#Jun really resembles Super Junior's Kim Heechul
He got approved as his doppelgangerㅋㅋㅋ

??????

And few days ago
Kim Heechul uploaded this on his Weibo
He met Jun 
'At first, I thought 'Why is he this handsome?' and it turns out that he looks like me'
That is what he saidㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

The order is Jun-Heechul-Jun-Heechul..
The last gif is Jun.

???

Kim Heechul's doppelganger, a rookie idol Seventeen's Jun (Chinese)

(more pics+gifs in the link)

-I really like them bothㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-It's amazing how they really do look alike

-Even non-fans know him well..

-Oh Oh Oh, they really do look alike.. Both are so handsomeㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Moon Junheeㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

-He looks like a mixture of Kim Heechul and Tzuyu..

-I can't really tell who's Jun and who's Heechul in some pictures..

-When I first saw Seventeen on stage I was like ????Heenim??? Because they look alikeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-So that wasn't Kim Heechul's past photo?......Heol....
trazy.com